TERMS & CONDITION
Easy to give. Delicious to enjoy
- Perfect nails don’t happen by chance kindly book an appointment 2 days in advance.
- Appointment will be confirmed only once you receive a text message stating the confirmation from Dial-A-Manicure, time and location depending on Nail tech’s schedule.
- To secure your appointment kindly pay 50% of Total Billing Cost as advanced payment. A payment link will be sent on your phone number via text message.
- Cancellation Charges:
- If the cancellation occurs from our end we will refund the full advance payment.
- Cancellation upto 1 day in advance – No charges.
- Cancellation on same day – Non Refundable Advance Payment.
- Payment: One can make payments via cash, Cheque, Debit Card, Credit Card,
NEFT or online payments by CC Avenue, Paytm and net banking.
- Timings 10 am – 8 pm(last appointment at 7 pm)
- Group discount offers:
For 2 pax 10%off, For 3 pax 15%off.
Get a removal FREE with every three appointments.
- Any damage done to the products by anyone except the technician during service will be chargeable.
- Appointment booked should be attended on the same time as booking.
Following Waiting charges are applicable : Per half an hour : Rs 150/-
- Any changes/corrections must be informed at the time of service, changes required post the leave of our technician would be considered as a new service and hence will be chargeable.
- Chipping of polish, incase of any can be fixed upto 7 days of application.
- Any damage or complaint will be fixed at our discretion after assessment.
- Our technicians only service the manicure using Ellement Co. products. Any request of application or usage of other brands/products during service will not be accepted
When you purchase in-home Services, you agree to comply with any rules or requirements applicable to the Service purchased and that you are made aware of, including as part of any confirmation message (the “Requirements”). Whether or not there are Requirements, you agree that: (a) your home (or other space where our Technician are invited to be) is safe: (b) you will provide a clean work space with close a proximity to an electrical outlet and a sink with hot and cold running water. You will be present at home as per the time notified to you by our technician. You are responsible for safety of our Technician and indemnify us for all claims either from the Technician or any third party in respect of the services provided by our technician.